Retired list PROMOTION

Hello everyone,



Finely I found a little space in my time to share with you our exiting news. 

Hundreds of stamps and accessories from the 2012-2013 Catalog are retiring ,
 but this is your change to get your favorite products before they are gone. 

Click HERE to view the RETIRING STAMPS.

Some items have amazing discounts!
Items with a Red Dot have 40% OFF
Items with an Orange Dot have 25% OFF

Click HERE RETIRING ACCESSORIES. 

Some items have 50% OFF.

I will be placing an order next weekend, so when you decided which products you want from the retiring list, please don't hesitate to contact me .

Free delivery if you can pick up your products from my home.

 I will be happy to processing your order.

Hugs, Gabriela.

No comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...