About yesterday....

Hi everyone,
I just came home from the park with my kids. It was another sunny day, my favorite weather. 
I want to tell you a little bit about yesterday. 

I visited another beautiful part of Yorkshire. I was with my family. We visited my friend , Monica. :) I smile because I met her here in England, when I searched information about How to become demonstrator Stampin'Up!, I was surprised to find out that she is from Romania and we both are from Transylvania. Now she is my team leader. 
Because I'm a practical person I was so curious how to run a Stampin'Up! class and I asked Monica to show me one of her classes. So yesterday I attended Monica's class and we made this beautiful project.
I like this butterfly and I love the final result though is not like Monica's. Her is the best.




 I keep it on my window sill like a star :))

After class we spent little more time together. While we had lunch, my kids tried to feed Monica's dog, Nico, with sweets and BBQ :)
And after a full day with more activity our little "clown" slept singing ABC Song :)

 Thank God for making this day so special and thank Monica for her support and her energy. 

That's all for now, see you next time with some Stampin'Up! projects.


No comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...