Hello everyone, 


Today I want to show you a beautiful card with Two by Two  Stampin' Up stamp. 
When I saw this stamp I wanted for me and for my kids off course :). 


I prepared this card for a beautiful woman who has a new born baby girl.




The Old Olive card is stamp with VersaMark and Mixed Bunch and the image is colored with Blender Pen and various color from Bright Collection plus Early Espresso. 

The Two by two Stamp it's does come with a sentiment like in below image from Annual Catalog. I cut it the sentiment from this stamp and I replaced with Friendly Phrases which I stamped and embossed with VersaMark and White Stampin' Emboss Powder. Love this technique!!!


For this project I used All Stampin'Up! products:

Stamp: Two by two, Friendly Phrases, Mixed Bunch

Card stock :  Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler , Daffodil Delight

Embellishments :  Crochet Trim, Seam Binding Ribbon - Cherry Cobbler, Pearl Basic Jewels

Big shot tools:  Labels Collection, Little Leaves, Floral Fusion, Beautiful Wings







No comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...