Home decorations with Victoria Trim and Burlap

After such a long time of absence on my blog I want to show you some project which I made to decorate and organize my house.
I like to have a clean and organized house even though I have two little kids who spread all things as soon as I left the room :)). 
I like burlap, I know that here in Uk it's uses a different word but I forgot that word. 
Our wedding invitations were made from burlap. 
 I like this fabric in combination with Victoria Trim.
Look at this pretty jar for cotton pads.


A candle is always necessary to decorate a bathroom.


I hope you like these project and you will make some for your home.


 I used 
Victoria Trim (118481), 
Taffeta Ribbon, Crumb Cake ( 122966)
 and a little
 In Color Dahlias, Primrose Petals (127556)






No comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...