Vivid Vases on the windowsill


Hello there,
This week I made lots of cards using Vivid Vases, a new stamp from Stampin'Up!
I was playing with colours, shadows and vases :).

 I'm dreaming at that day when I'll have my own living room with a windowsill and lots of  rustic pottery with fragrant flowers.
Till then I created a card with a large window and four vases.
For this card I chose to not use any sentiments, because I thought it's just enough.



Here is a closer view of this cute little vases.



Supplies a have used:

- Vivid Vases Stamp
- Cardstock : Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Naturals Ivory,
- Stampin'Markers: Old Olive, Melon Mambo, Cajun Craze


Till next time I wish you happy days and thanks for stopping by!



post signature

No comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...