The world...a better place


Hello there! 
Today I want to  share with you a very nice card which I created using Stampin'Up! People Like You, stamp. 
This stamp is just one that it's comes together with a sentiment:
" The world is a better place because of beautiful people like you!" 
To make this card I have used Crushed Curry, Always Artichoke and Very Vanilla cardstock
To colour this beautiful Water Lily I have used Crushed Curry and Daffodil Delight Stampin Markers.
 For the stems I used a little bit of Old Olive and Always Artichoke.
 I'm not so good in playing with shadows but for a beginner like me, I think is pretty good.



Inside view.....
for inside I chose to stamp on a piece of Very Vanilla card stock, just the little Water Lily 


I hope you like my new card!

Have a fantastic weekend!



post signature

No comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...