Such a Blessing in my life


Hello my dear blog friends! Today I want to share with you this beautiful card made with Stampin'Up! products.
I made a frame using Labels Collection framelits to fit this beautiful message from ~Blessings from heaven~. 
For the rose from ~Stippled Blossom~ I used Strawberry Slush and White Stampin' Emboss Powder mixed with Dazzling Details for an extra effect.
I couldn't finish this card without some pearls jewels and Seam Bidding Ribbon!

The card stock which I used for this card is Very Vanilla and Old Olive. Perfect combination :).

I hope you liked this card  and I'm looking forward to read your comments.
If you are interested to purchase these products or maybe others check our catalogues and offers from the right side or my blog. 

Have a blessed day and see you next time with another Stampin'Up! project.









No comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...