How to make rainbow butterfly



Hello there!
I love sunny days and spring time. I'm so happy when the rainbows are cover the sky. Here in England I saw many rainbows, I think there are many then in my country.
Because this week is holiday and the spring is coming, I want to share with you how I made rainbow butterfly.


First of all I prepared some Stampin' Write Markers which have two ends. One for writing and one for painting. I coloured on the plastic sheet from Stamp a ma jig. 


Then I sprayed with water on the colours to combine together.
 
....something like this....



I know that the best paper for this technique is Watercolor Paper, but in this tutorial I used a simple Whisper White paper scrap.


 I used Heat Tool to speed up drying time.

Now it's time to make butterflies. I made these butterflies with Beautiful Wings Embosslits. 


This is the result. 

Thanks so much for followed my first tutorial I hope you found some inspiration for you next projects and don't forget to check out our Stampin'Up! Catalogues and offers from the right side of my blog. I can't wait to see which are you favorite products.





No comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...