How to make your own business card?

Hello there! 

I just tried to make my own business card and I'm so impressed about it.
I want to show you the result.


First, I created the text in a text editor and then I cut them to the desired size (7/10 cm)
I know they are bigger than a normal business card.
But I like it :)

Next step I designed the business card with one of my favorite stamp, Stippled Blossom. I love this stamp.
For a  little more detail I punched  two corner with Corner Punch.

Now, my Business Card is ready to make my job easier and interesting.
The text on the business card I found  here.

If you are interested in ordering these supplies, just contact me HERE! I'll be here to help you to chose your favorite stamps. 
Don't forget!!! there will be the last days when you can buy products from 2012-2013 Annual Catalog. 
I hope you enjoy this post!
See you next time with another interesting post. 

The text on the business card I found  here.

Hugs, Gabriela

No comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...