Great News!!!

Hi everyone,


I hope you enjoyed this sunny day. I just returned from a walk with my kids.
 I wish there were more days like these!

I have great news for you but first I want to show a card which I decided to demonstrate to the next workshop.
 If you want to make this card don't hesitate to book your own party . Don't forget to read about 
Just bring your friends together and I'll be there with all Stampin' Up! supply for this card. 
You will have chance to work with quality stamps and inks.

For this card we will use:
Stamps : Mixed bunch, Pursuit of happiness
Card :  Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Wild Wasabi
Punches: Circle (6.4 cm), Circle (2,5), Blossom
Window sheet
Seam Binding Ribbon ~ Cherry Cobbler

GREAT NEWS

I have great news for all my lovely customers....from today all of you can order your favorite Stampin' Up! stamps and supply direct from my ONLINE STORE. 

It's so easy!
I invite you to try!!! HERE or in the right side of my blog.

First you need to create an account with your details and than you will be registered with me.

Are you ready to use this opportunity?

Enjoy!





No comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...