Vertical banner with Bible memory verse created in new IN-COLORS collection

Hello my dear friends, 
I hope you are enjoy this beautiful weather. Today I want to share with you my last project using 
2014-2016 IN-COLOR collection. 
In our church, children have special  Bible lessons for every week. They learn every week a different story about Jesus. They also have a different memory verse to learn for every lesson.
To motivate my son to memorize the titles and the verses I created this vertical banner.
I've designed one side for titles and the other one for memory verses. 
I also created a box, in case that we want to make a present with this banner.
The box is decorated using: 
Here is another picture of the box


Petite Petals stamps and punch


 Trust God stamp


Circle punch

Labels Collection framelits


Paper: New IN-COLOR collection:
 
 I hope you enjoyed this project and let me know if you are interested in anything about what I love to do!
Have a blessed day!

No comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...