God's gift!

 Hello there,

I hope you are all happy and enjoy the last day of the week. I just finished my house work and I want to share with you another card which I created yesterday.
When I designed this card I was thinking at my sister. Purple is her favorite color since she was just a child.


~ God has given us two hands - one to receive with and the other to give with. - Billy Graham. ~



 I like this color combination. if you follow my blog and my Facebook page you have seen that in the last time I used this yellow called ~ Crushed Curry ~ for almost every card.
I like it! In the reality looks better. 

All supplies I have used are Stampin'Up!







These are all products which I used for this card. I hope you like it !
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...