Wedding favour ideas

Hello my dear blog readers. Today I want to show you three little boxes which can be used for any occasions, especially for wedding favour or romantic gifts.

For first box I've used Basic Black and Very Vanilla card stock 
and a bunch of Petite Petals flowers for the lid.

Second box is made with Melon Mambo and Basic Black card stock. To decorate the lid I've used Beautifuly Baroque embossing folder and some Petite Petals flower. I choose to stamp them with one of the flower wich goes perfect with beautifuly baroque pattern. The leaves are punched with Build Bird Punch.

 The third box is the small one and is made from Melon Mambo card stock. The lid is decorated with a piece of  Naturals Ivory cards stock, cut with Apothecary Accents Framelits and embossed with Beautifuly Baroque. I've also used Petite Petals flowers.
 I hope you like my ideas for making special gifts or beautiful wedding favours. 
Contact me if you want to buy some supplies to make your own wedding favours. 
Have a lovely evening! 

No comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...