Lots of poppies...


Hello everyone, I hope your week is ending fine and you are prepared to begin a wonderful weekend. 
This week was really nice and sunny, here in England and I hope the weekend will be the same.
As you already saw, I have created another card  using Pleasant Poppies and Aqua Painter.
I must tell you that since I used for the first time this magic paint brush, Aqua Painter, I discovered  that  I like water coloring and I want to learn more and more how to use it and how to create beautiful drawings and to play with shadows. 
The poppies are colored in Rose Red and Crushed Curry.

For this card I was inspired from here.

I'm in love with this technique and I hope you like it too!

Thanks for stopping by !


No comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...