Birthday card in a box



"God gave us gift of life. It's up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well." Voltaire

I hope you had a lovely day. Even though the weather was raining here, I had a very nice and productive day! Today a designed a special birthday card and I'm so excited to share with you but not before to remember you that there are only 6 days of SALE a BRATION left.
 To get FREE products don't hesitate to contact me.
 Hurry up!!!
 There is only limited time left! 


The card from today is make with one of SALE a BRATION FREE product.




I also created a box coordinated with my card!
I'm so proud about it!



Here is a closer picture!



Supplies I have used:

Stampin'Up! Stamp :
  • Another Great Year - 133038 ( clear mount)


Punches :
  • Bird Builder ( for leaf)- 117191
  • Boho Blossoms - 119858
Framelits 
  • Apothecary Accents - 127003
Cardsock
  • Naturals Ivory - 
Ink-pads
  • Early Espresso - 126974
  • Baked Brown Sugar - 131174
Accessories: 
  • Pearl basic Jewels - 119247
Glue:
  • Multipurpose Liquid Glue - 11075

Other Tools 
  • Stampin Sponges - 101610

Embossing folder
  • Decorative Dots  ( see here, page 13)


Thanks for stopping by ! 



No comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...