Bookmarks using Stampin Up! Simply Sketched

Hello my blog readers, 


Today I want to show you some bookmarks which I made using Simply Sketched and Trust God stamp sets! 



As you can see I painted them with Stampin'Up! Bright Collection and some of the new colors.
In the last one I created a background using the clear block C and mixing the Crisp Cantaloupe with Pistachio Pudding. 

Thanks to my dear friend, Renata, because she made my projects to shine through the camera photo!

If you liked my post please share with your family and friends! 

If you or your friend want to learn more about Stampin'Up!, or if you want to make one of these beautiful bookmarks feel free to contact me! 
You can host a workshop bringing your crafty friends together or we can meet up together just for a free demonstration

Thanks for stopping by! 
Have a nice evening!



No comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...