Set of Christmas Simply Sketched

Hello there,

I have been busy with some workshops but the most important thing is that I prepared 
Christmas Cards for my friends and family. 
The cards I'm going to share with you are made with one of our hostess stamp, 
called Simply Sketched.
This is one of my favorite stamp from new Catalogue. 


This is a great set. It's got a sympathy, a birthday and a thank you sentiment along with three great images.



I love these cards. 


You can get this amazing Stampin'Up! set, Simply Sketched at a value price when you host a party for your family and friends.

Wood mount: £13 from £18.95
Clear mount: £10 from 14.95





If you like these cards please write a comment and tell me your impressions. 

Have a great evening.


No comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...