Christmas cards - Part 1


Hello my crafty friends.
This week I'm going to share with you first part of four Christmas projects. 
As you can see in this picture, today I want to show you two beautiful projects. 

 First one is a Christmas ball created from 5 pieces of paper stamped and cut with Christmas Collectibles Stamp set and Christmas Ornament Punch  from the Seasonal Catalogue. 

 This bundle is really worthy, because you can improve a lot of different styles with it and you also save 15% when you buy them together. 

In the picture bellow, you can see in detail the card. 


For this card I used the Christmas Messages for Sentiment then I cut it with circle punch. For the ornament of this label I used a little trick. Can you figure out? 
On the other empty circle I glued the ends of the Christmas Collectibles ball and so I created this beautiful effect. on the edge of the circle.
To make those snowflakes from the background I stamped with Gorgeous Grunge in Versa Mark and heat it with white embossing powder combined with Dazzling diamonds.

Do you need more reasons to buy this Christmas Ornament bundle?

Stay tuned! to discover how many ways you can use it.
Soon you are going to see the next one card.

Till than I invite you to book a place and enjoy my Christmas Craft class

Have a wonderful time, and a warm crafty hug!



No comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...