Gift for baby shower


Hello everyone,
Last week I made something special for baby shower. 
First I'm going to show you how I wrapped the gift.
I used recycled paper kraft, a piece of burlap, Stampin'Up! Victoria trim.


The flower is made with Blossom Punch, Floral Fusion Sizzlits for the middle and leaves are made with Little Leaves Sizzlits.


Inside of this box it's a baby card made from Melon Mambo and Certainly Celery which I embossed whit Lacy Brocade embossing folder (from seasonal catalog )
for image I used :~Two by two~ stamp, colored with Stampin' write Markers from Bright Collection.

The flower and the leaves are also made with Floral Fusion Sizzlits and Little Leaves Sizzlits.
The sentiment it's stamped with words from the ~ Frendly Phrases~ stamp set.


What is in the back of this card you may ask?

I crocheted baby dress.


I'm very impressed because of the colors which are the same like in the card. 
The best effect it's made by the Victoria Trim.  


I made a label  whit the sentiment from  ~ A word for You~ stamp set 
and a butterfly from ~Beautiful Wings Embosslits 

I hope you like this gift
Thanks for stopping by!




3 comments:

Monica Gale said...

AMAZING work Gabi, you are so talented and your attention to detail is second to none. Fab gift they will be thrilled with it I am sure. Hugs xx

Gabriela Dachin said...

Thank you so much, Monica for your comment. I'm so happy that you like it.

Beatrix Portinari said...

Your work is absolutely breathtaking!! I liked it very, very much!! Actually it makes me wish for a little girl...

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...