New Stampin'Up! Catalogue ~ just for you!

 
Hello my dear friends, 

Today is the most wonderful day for all of you who like Stampin'Up!
 The new Stampin 'Up! Annual Catalogue just arrived for all of you. 
 
I'm already in love with the new products. Click HERE to see all the goodies.
Can't wait to here from you about what do you think! I'm sure you will find lots of products that you are going to love them.
I already created a card with two of new products. 
Blendabilities - Cherry Cobbler
Hope with Bloom - a beautiful stamp set that you can have it for a value price if you are going to host a party.


I colored the flower from this card with Blendabilities ~ Cherry Cobbler

This flowers is colored with Aqua Painter and Perfect Plum ink
I made these cards for my son's teachers to say thank you for all their support, patience and friendship.
They helped my son to learn English and to fill comfortable in the school.



No comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...