Handmade Christian Card Set

Good morning my friends,
Even if I like creating and spending time around paper, inks and stamps...sometimes I need some inspiration.
This week I had some ideas in my mind. I was prepared to create a set of Christian Cards using New-Incolor Collection, but I had no idea about the sketch. 
Yesterday I saw on DOstamping with Dawn, this beautiful card, which is made only in Coastal Cabana with just a touch of Pistachio Pudding for leaves.
So, with these ideas I created a set of Christians Cards.
Every card comes with custom envelope. I also made a custom box to keep them all together or using as a gift for special people. 

Here are few more photos. They look so nice together.




                 

For these cards I've used:
Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you liked these cards. If you want to make your own cards or to buy craft supplies, contact me, and I will help you with everything you need!

No comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...