Baby, we've grown

 Hello my dear blog friends,


     Even if  I had the "Baby, we've grown" stamp set for long time ago, I did't find that inspiration for using it but it was my favorite stamp set from Spring-Summer Cataloque.
     This stamps set has lots of cute images. So, this week I worked on some baby cards, and today I want to share with you one of them.


     I took the little bow from one of the baby girl shoe from this stamp set to create a different look to the Mummy Owl. 
     I just discovered that I could also use this bow tho create a bow tie for Daddy Owl. I'm going to use this idea for the next card.

 
I hope you like this Idea card. If you want to create this card, host a party with me and I will show you how to make it!
Here are supplies I have used to create this card:





No comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...