Thank you card with Poppies


Good morning everyone, today I want to show you another card created with Pleasant Poppies
I love this stamp, is perfect to draw it for so many occasions. 


Here is a closer view! 
I embossed a piece of Primrose Petal with another favorite suppliy, Beautifuly Baroque
For the centerpiece :) I've used a pice o Very Vanilla cardstock which is punched with Scallop Edge Boarder Punch around it. Next card stock is Basic Black and some poppies on Very Vanilla, again! 
I have colored the poppies with Melon Mambo and Rose Red Stampin' Markers. 

 For inside I stamped a nice sentiment and I also stamped and colored some poppies! 

I hope you like my today's card and see you next time with another card. 

No comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...