Little tree in the sleigh



When I finished this card, I remembered the winters from my native village from  Romania.

I remember one winter when my father came home from the forest bringing a little tree like this one from my card. 
I miss the winters when Me and my brothers were playing in the snow. 
My mother was waiting at home with hot food, especially baked potatoes; 


I miss those winters.  

 So, this card makes me feel a child again.
I think this is one secret with Stampin'Up! stamps.

I used another set of stamps: Greeting Card Kids
 ( clear mount 120633  wood mount  119887)
Contains 4 nice stamps with kids. 






for this card I used:

Card Stock
 Real Red, Crumb Cake
Stampin' Write Markers
 Real Red, Old Olive,Regal Rose
Stampin' Pads: 
Early Espresso 
Cirlce punch
Pearl Basic Jewels


I hope you like this card.
Thanks for stopping by,
Gabriela


No comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...